About this spot
This socialist-style concrete structure was built in 1993 to commemorate revolutionary martyrs, as well as others who died in service to the country. It symbolises three rifles leaning against each other representing the three main struggles in China’s tumultuous 20th century. A relief mural below ground level depicts the history and key events.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.