24 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Peekaboo Canyon (formerly known as Red Canyon) consists of two short but beautiful sections of twisted narrows, no longer than 200 feet each, with good photographic potential and no water holes or obstructions of any kind. 2-½ hours is enough for the drive and visit.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.