Peasant Rebellion Monument
7 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Peasant Rebellion Monument is one of the coolest monuments of Ljubljana. This 5m tall monument was erected in 1974 at 400 year anniversary of peasant rebellions that happened in Slovenia and Croatia.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.