Shoot with care
About this spot
From the area of Baita Segantini you’ll have direct views of the Pale, or of the little lake close to the hut. During summer there is an abundance of wild flowers, making fantastic foregrounds for your photos. The well-known shot of Baita Segantini with the Pale di San Martino is usually taken just in front of the little lake (close to Baita) where you’ll have wonderful reflections.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.