Pacific Bonsai Museum
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Pacific Bonsai Museum contains over 150 bonsai trees, displaying 60 trees at a time in an outdoor setting amongst towering Douglas fir trees. The museum features trees from Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Canada, and the United States. Each bonsai is individually displayed, mostly outdoors, in an “art-gallery” fashion.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.