3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Osmington Mills is a picturesque seaside village located east of Weymouth boasting a stunning little shoreline full of boulders, rocks, ledges and a small waterfall cascading from the cliff (about 6ft) before meandering seawards. The Smuggler’s Inn pub is steeped in history dating back hundreds of years and widely associated with the 19th century smuggling trade.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.