About this spot
Sand dunes dominate the landscape of the Oregon Coast for 40 miles between Florence and North Bend/Coos Bay. Many of the dunes are forested or covered in beach grass, but there are large areas of open sand as well. Scattered throughout the dunes are small fresh or brackish water lakes.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.