1 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Offersøykammen is a stunning peak located on the island of Vestvågøy, in the Lofoten archipelago of Norway. It stands approximately 420 meters (1,378 feet) high, presenting a moderate challenge for hikers, and offers panoramic views of the rugged, majestic Lofoten landscape which makes it a paradise for photography. From the summit, you can see breathtaking vistas of the azure sea juxtaposed with white sandy beaches, sharp mountain peaks, verdant valleys, and charming fishing villages. During certain times of the year, it also provides an exceptional vantage point to witness and capture the ethereal Northern Lights, or the midnight sun.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.