About this spot
The North Fork trail travels 13 miles up valley to Low Divide. The best scenery is found on the first 2.6 miles as it follows the river to a campsite known as Wolf Bar. Along the way, the trail passes through a rain forest rich with greens. Ferns carpet the forest floor under a canopy giant trees. This trail is less used than East Fork trail and offers almost immediate photographic opportunities.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.