Neues Museum Nürnberg
8 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This is a museum of modern art, so restrictions apply - if not sure, ask before taking photos!
About this spot
While on a city break it is always good idea to visit local museum of modern art and Nürnberg is no exception. Even if current exhibit is not to your taste, most modern art museums will have some interesting architecture and so does Neues Museum Nürnberg – the most prominent are spiral staircase in central lobby but don’t stop there, there are a couple of other photo opportunities from basement to the top floor.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28