NEMO Science Museum
3 images 3 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The NEMO Science Museum is one of the largest science museum of the Netherlands. It's a very remarkable building on top of the IJ-tunnel which even provides a magnificent view over Amsterdam and the Eastern Docklands via its very own piazza, a very spectacular roof terrace which is located 22 metres above water level. The roof terrace free of charge and are even a perfect places to sit back, relax and enjoy a drink.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.