Natural Bridges Landmark
5 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Area of natural beauty - do all you can to minimise your impact here and keep it that way.
About this spot
This park and beach is an excellent vantage point for viewing shore birds, migrating whales, as well as seals and otters playing offshore. Further along the beach, public access tide pools offer a glimpse of life beneath the sea. Low tides reveal sea stars, shore crabs, sea anemones, and other colourful ocean life.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers