Shoot with care
You should ask for a permission to use tripod. This is part of national gallery so silence is requested. Also do not obstruct other people enjoying the art.
About this spot
Narodna galerija (National Gallery of Slovenia) is the main art museum in Slovenia containing the largest visual arts collection from the late medieval period to the early twentieth century. One of the most intriguing works of art is the original Robba fountain (the one at town hall is a replica) placed within a modern extension of the gallery.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.