MVA - Dragon’s Mouth Spring
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Dragon’s Mouth Spring is located in the Mud Volcano group, which besides its namesake also contains Mud Caldron, Sour Lake, Black Dragon’s Caldron and Sulfur Caldron. Dragon’s Mouth Spring is approximately 18 x 30 feet (5.3 x 9.1 m) long and has a depth of 16 feet. Prior to 1994 it would regularly spew water as far as the boardwalk area, but more recently is confined to sloshing, belching, rumbling and steaming.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.