8 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
This square, adjacent to Metelkova street hosts three important museums of Slovenia, Slovenian Ethnographic Museum, National Museum of Slovenia and the Museum of Contemporary Art Metelkova. It is worth visiting each one of these as well as exploring the square, photographing the architecture.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.