Shoot with care
Area of pristine natural beauty - tread lightly and leave no trace.
About this spot
Múlafossur Waterfall its a beautiful waterfall that drops directly in the sea. It is located near the tiny village of Gásadalur. The waterfall is over 30 meters (100 feet) high
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.