Shoot with care
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
Mt Viševnik (2050m) is one of the most popular peaks in Julian Alps. It is relatively easy to access and is one of the few 2000m+ peaks that can be climbed in winter for an average mountaineer.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.