Mt Špik Summit
6 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Mt Špik is one of the highest peaks of northern Julian Alps in Slovenia. Its pyramid like shape is best seen from Gozd Martuljek town but the easiest ascent is from the south side. The summit offers magnificent views over Julian Alps.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.