Mirador del Rio
6 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Mirador del Río is located 400 meters high, on the Risco de Famara. It is one of César Manrique’s most representative architectural creations as it shows a series of artistic and architectural details on combining art and nature. It is camouflaged on the rock over El Río, the narrow stretch of the sea separating Lanzarote from La Graciosa. Visitors may watch the eighth Canary Island.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.