Shoot with care
About this spot
Ljubljana's Town Hall (Magistrat or Rotovž), is used as the seat of the Municipality of Ljubljana. It was built in the late 15th century, it assumed its present appearance between 1717 and 1719. It’s front facade and clock tower are important landmark of the town square and interesting subject for photographers. The public inner courtyard is a place to many temporary art installations and always worth checking out.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.