Marvin Wells Road Viewpoint
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The viewpoint is on the side of Kamiak Butte at the edge of the butte’s forest. It provides an alternative to Kamiak Butte, with views to the west and north that aren’t available in Kamiak Butte County Park because of the forest on the north side of the butte. Additionally, you can shoot here at sunset without fear of being locked in by the park gate (which is closed nightly at dusk). There are wide views of the rolling hills of the Palouse with Steptoe Butte in the distance.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.