Malaysia National Palace
3 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Istana Negara is Malaysia’s National Palace, built in 1928. It is located along Jalan Istana. The castle used to be the official residence of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong (King) of Malaysia. Istana Negara is situated on a slope in Bukit Petaling overlooking the Klang River, along Jalan Syed Putra.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.