About this spot
Standing at the top of the Lower Falls of the Yellowstone you get to feel the power of the river as the water plunges 308 feet (94 m). As you listen to the thunderous roar of the river make sure you glimpse downriver and take in the spectacle of the magnificent Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.