About this spot
Artist Point is the most iconic view of Lower Yellowstone Falls. From this point you look into the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone with its yellow and pink cliffs. The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone is approximately 24 miles long stretching from the falls to Tower Junction. The Lower Yellowstone Fall that you see from here is 308 feet in height.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.