Lower Yosemite Falls Trail
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
From the start of the trailhead to the bridge over Yosemite Creek the one way hike is 0.5 mile (0.8 km) of level walking on a paved trail. The best views are at the beginning and the end of the hike with no views of the falls in the middle. This is one of the busiest locations in the park, so be prepared for crowds.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.