Shoot with care
Stay on designated trails and out of old mine shafts. Don't trample wildflowers - step carefully.
About this spot
Lost Dutchman State Park covers approximately 320-acres and is located near the Superstition Mountains in central Arizona. It is named after the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine - a famous gold mine legendary amongst tales of the Old West.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers