Los Angeles from the Griffith Observatory
2 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Their website is the best resource for any do's and don'ts.
About this spot
From Griffith Observatory there are amazing views on Los Angeles city. The most fascinating time to photograph here is when the city lights turn on.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers