8 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
The new mosque in Ljubljana (Ljubljanska mošeja, also džamija) was completed in 2020. This is the only Islamic religious building in Slovenia and is serves mostly the former Yugoslavian communities, that came to Slovenia for work in sixties and seventies. The mosque is built in minimalist, modern design and its main prayer hall can accept 1000 people.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.