Shoot with care
About this spot
Livek is a small idyllic settlement above the Soča river valley. It seems as if time has stopped there as you can still witness local children herding cows during their summer vacation. The views towards the Julian Alps are amazing - the closest peak is Mt Krn, the south edge of Triglav National Park.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.