Little Natural Bridge (Mali naravni most)
14 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Be careful when going down into the cave. It can be very slippery or icy. When flooded, it is inaccessible and dangerous.
About this spot
Rakov Škocjan is a beautiful Karst valley proclaimed a nature park. It features amazing natural attractions such as big and little natural bridges, river Rak, a cave and a few Karst springs.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28