Lipanski Vrh (1974m)
9 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Triglav national park. No drones, be also careful along the ridge, a few places are exposed and there is wire rope to help you pass the narrow parts.
About this spot
Lipanski vrh (1974m) is one of the easy accessible peaks above Pokljuka plateau. It offers great views on Julian Alps, including Mt Triglav, the highest peak of Slovenia.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.