Shoot with care
This is access land so you can roam freely, but much of the summit plateau is covered in heather and other plants, so take care if you do go off the main paths.
About this spot
Providing the southern side of the upper Langdale Valley, Lingmoor fell provides fantastic views of the Langdale Pikes and surrounding fells.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.