View of Lama Monachile Beach, Polignano a Mare
2 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This area is quite small and gets a lot of foot traffic, especially in the summer months. Tripods can be setup, but be aware you may not always get to get enough space.
About this spot
View of Lama Monachile beach, also known as Cala Porto, in Polignano a Mare. The beach is only small and pebbles, not sand. This is one of the locations that Red Bull use for their diving competitions.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers