About this spot
Lake Kaluđerovac is the first lake you encounter when visiting the park from entrance 1. It is one of the bigger lakes of the park and relatively calm. There are boardwalks across on both the north and south sides, but you can only walk along it on the western side. The path along the lake is very pleasant; there are no boardwalks and it’s usually shaded by overhanging trees.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.