Lake Istokpoga Park
9 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Some of the wildlife in the area bites. Keep an eye out for snakes and alligators. Park rules are posted on a sign at the entrance to the park.
About this spot
Lake Istokpoga Park is operated by Highlands County, Florida. It has a boardwalk, fishing areas, bird observation areas on the pier, old growth timber and a public boat launching ramp. There is no charge for using the park. It is open sunrise to sunset except that boats can be landed and loaded on a trailer at any time.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers