1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Lake Helene is a beautiful high mountain lake in Rocky Mountain National Park. The location is a bit of a hike, starting from either the Bear Lake Trailhead or the Lake Bierstadt Trailhead. When the lake is at the right depth, it acts as a great foreground with the mountain cliffs in the background. The angle of the mountain helps create shadows and depth most times of day with the sun to the South.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.