About this spot
Villa Bled used to be a summer residence of Marshal Tito. It is a beautiful estate with lovely views of the lake and its island. Nowadays it is possible to walk through the property and you can freely photograph the island from here. The front view of the island with the steps leading up to the church is a bit unusual and very pretty.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.