About This Spot
Lake Ann lies at the base of Mount Shuksan and is part of North Cascades National Park. From the west side of the lake is a classic view starting with sparkling blue waters, rising to Curtis Glacier and on up the summit pyramid of Mount Shuksan. Continue on around the lake for further views. Other intriguing photo sites are located along Shuksan Arm located to north from the saddle above lake where a way-trail may be followed to the top of the ridge for views of both Mount Baker and Shuksan.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.