Lago Verde, El Golfo
3 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Lago Verde at El Golfo is a green lake formed in the crater of an old volcano. The name El Golfo comes from people saying that the lake looks like a putting green. The contrast of colours are textures make El Golfo look like a scene from another planet.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.