6 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Kraški Rob, the “Ears of Istria” is an impressive range of cliffs that separate Istrian peninsula from the Karst region in Slovenia. Some of the highest cliffs go above 20m and they are indented and form natural shelter. Because of this shape they got nicknamed the ears of Istria. This is a protected area and it is illegal to visit during nesting season (March to May).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.