Kolob Canyons Viewpoint
4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Kolob Canyons section of Zion is quite distant from the main canyon and many travelers pressed for time pass it up so it’s rarely crowded. The viewpoint at the end of the road is quite spectacular. The Taylor Creek trail is treated in a separate spot. Outside the park, I-15 follows a very scenic valley climbing toward Cedar City.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.