About this spot
A great back up plan for Corfe Castle, when the desired mists fail to materialise or the fog so thick, you’re unsure as to where you should be looking for the ruined castle. Kings Wood is just a five-minute drive, and in spring is a simply stunning location to shoot, with the woodland floor a sea of snow-white garlic flowers. Public pathways through the woodland make exploration and shooting an easy and enjoyable affair. In addition, the intriguing Rempston Stone Circle is situated on northerly side of the road, and worth investigating.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.