2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This is a small harbor for local fishing boats and sea kayaks. It has risen to fame as it was used as the setting for King’s Landing, one of the locations in the popular Game of Thrones series hence the title of this spot. Regardless of its newly found fame, this is a nice spot for a low light photography.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.