2 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Kilmuir is a village on the west coast of the Trotternish peninsula in the north of the Isle of Skye in Scotland. The same village is surrounded by one of the most dramatic coasts on the island, with amazing photography opportunities. The incredible cliffs are part of the Trotternish landslip, a massive landslide that runs almost the full length of the peninsula, some 30 kilometres (20 miles).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.