12 images 4 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
During the day the landings on the edge of Derwent water near Keswick are where the tourists hire boats and take trips on the lake. But in the early morning or in the evening the boats are moored and provide the photographer with a great focal point for a picture.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.