Shoot with care
There are bird hides to the south side of the lake. Be considerate and do not scare away the birds if there are other photographers waiting for the shot in there.
About this spot
Kenfig National Nature Reserve is a large coastal dune system near Porthcawl, Bridgend. It hosts a variety of coastal habitats including wetlands, dune slacks, the River Kenfig and Kenfig Pool.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.