2 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The Justizpalast in Vienna is a photographer's dream, a stunning embodiment of neoclassical architecture nestled in the heart of the city. Designed by Alexander Wielemans von Monteforte, its grand façade, adorned with majestic columns and intricate details, presents a perfect canvas for architectural photography. The building is not just a visual marvel but also a vessel of history, notably the 1927 July Revolt, adding layers of narrative depth to every image captured. Inside, the grand staircase and the ornate interiors offer a play of light and shadow, creating captivating compositions. For photographers, the Justizpalast is more than a historic building; it's a timeless backdrop that tells stories of justice, architecture, and Austrian history through every frame.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.