About this spot
This popular state park offers camping, swimming and boating in freshwater lakes and access to extensive sand dunes and a long stretch of sandy beach. The sand dunes here are open to ATVs, so good for action photos, but not so great for natural landscapes (see the Umpqua Dunes spot for a better location for scenic dune photography).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.