About this spot
The J W Marriott hotel at Tomorrow Square offers some of the best views of People’s Square, People’s Park and beyond to the Pudong skyline from its lobby lounge and bar. The square, roughly oval shaped, used to be a sports and recreation area during the concession period, and included a race course, beloved of the expat community of the era.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.