Innsbruck Station from Adlers Hotel Rooftop
1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Consider others drinking and dining at the rooftop bar and ask permission before shooting.
About this spot
aDLERS Hotel is the tallest hotel in Innsbruck and offers panoramic views of the city and the Tyrolean Alps from the rooms and the rooftop terrace.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers